SCA6 Meeting

 

Dear SCA6 Network Members and Researchers,

This is another reminder about our meeting scheduled for this Friday, October 2nd, at 11:30 am US Daylight savings, 10:30 am Central, 9:30 am Mountain, and 8:30 am pacific time. I'm especially sending this 2nd reminder becasue I previously wrote 'standard' time and an astute member pointed out that we are on daylight savings time. If you are around the world, this is important if you are not on daylight savings time. Please convert 11:30 am DST or daylight time OR Tampa, FL, US as city, state, country to your location's time with a Google time convertor. I also will try to record for those unable to attend.  We have a full agenda and 13 questions. If we don't get to all the questions, I can send answers from Dr. Gomez afterwards. I look forward to seeign you tomorrow if you can make it.

Best wishes,
Terry

Agenda:
1. update on progress with the collaborative comprehensive sequencing project to identify genetic modifiers of SCA6 onset and severity
2. description of research in Dr. Gomez's lab with SCA6 models and experimental therapies 
3. Q&A (attached)

Please copy and paste the below information onto your calendar:

Date: October 2nd
Time: 11:30 am EST

Meeting ID: 828 6864 3777

Password to join: 123


One tap mobile

+13052241968,,82868643777# US

+16465588656,,82868643777# US (New York)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vision tips