What Has Happened To Us?

 What Has Happened To Us?



Yesterday was a very sad day.

I tend to withhold politics from Facebook and my ataxia blog.  But I am bursting.


Tennessee?   You are screwed if you do not agree with the majority.  The racism and non-democracy were on display for the world to see.  They are already looking at impeaching the newly elected judge in Wisconsin.  What world do we live in?  Banned books?  Banned drag?  Banned transsexuals?


I was attacked on Facebook yesterday for asking for advice on prong collars.  Told that my dog would not pull if I stopped abusing her.  This is my third dog so I’m well-aware of the controversy on aversion training.  Easy to attack via keyboard.  Coward.


Blocking on Facebook for disagreeing with your political views?


Covid:  people, for a variety of reasons, refused to do the things to control the pandemic which began in 2020.  In the summer of 2022, my husband and I were both sick with Covid.  I was in bed for three weeks and lost 60 pounds.  As I am in a wheelchair, this could have killed me.  Now in 2023, my son and his whole family are sick with Covid.  It’s over, right?  When did people stop caring for their neighbors?


I’m glad to be at the end of my life and not at the beginning.  I’m appreciative of my hermit lifestyle.


Easter is Sunday.  A time for renewal.  Look in your heart.  Are you due for renewal?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sadness

Hi there!

Trials