Sadness

 


You might think, from these postings, that I have the greatest ataxia attitude ever.  But I have my days.  Today I can’t stop crying.


This is an incredibly difficult thing to deal with.  Everyone with ataxia (unless they’re in complete denial) has days like this.  Today all my advice about meditation and exercise is out the window.  It’s a grieving day.



Some of you may have gotten annoyed with my happy talk.  Please read my posts on Rage, Suicide, Depression.  Happy talk?  As Sheryl Crow said, “No one said this would be easy.”
I have no advice for days like this.  They happen.  I just need to ride this

out.  I bought black-out shades for my room so I’m going to my dark hole.



Comments

  1. Where can I find your post on Rage, Suicide, Depression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found them in the archive..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi there!

They just don’t get it